The Coolness That is Kirsten Dunst & Tavi Gevinson | The Soph-isticate: The Coolness That is Kirsten Dunst & Tavi Gevinson

9.26.2014

The Coolness That is Kirsten Dunst & Tavi Gevinson


The best kind of videos, in my opinion, make you want to conquer the world. Or, at the very least, inspire you to do more of what you love. Well, these two do that for me. Tavi Gevinson is one of my favorite people because she's honest, smart, humble, and she keeps a journal, so naturally I get excited about anything involving her. Like how I bought Nylon today after spying her face on the cover, and I haven't read Nylon since I subscribed to it in high school. How cool is her self-help wall? Kirsten Dunst is another one of my favorites. From The Virgin Suicides to Elizabethtown (and, of course, Bring it On), she's the quirky, confident role model you always wanted. Plus, she totally embraces her imperfect teeth.





Looking for even more inspiration? Watch this TED talk on body language for that you can do anything feeling (thanks for the tip, Grace).

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis