Baby Got Back(pack) | The Soph-isticate: Baby Got Back(pack)

9.17.2014

Baby Got Back(pack)


I can't believe it's already mid-September (okay, almost October) aand fashion month. This summer has been a whirlwind, and I'm excited to get back into the swing of things. Even though, for me, fall no longer means back-to-school, it still signifies a fresh start. This is especially relevant right now, as I write this in my brand new apartment. On to new beginnings, new projects, new ideas..

Even though I'm no longer in school (confession: the nerd in me really misses long lectures on Moby Dick and reading James Baldwin for the first time), it doesn't mean I'm not thinking about back-to-school shopping. Which brings me to this mint satin backpack, by Phillip Lim, of course. It can be yours for a cool $750.. who needs new clothes when there's this beautiful thing? Hm?


 photo AF14-B015SAT_MINT_HERO_0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis