The Composition Notebook | The Soph-isticate: The Composition Notebook

1.10.2014

The Composition Notebook


I think this planner was made for me. Growing up, I devoured books like chocolate and wrote in journals until my wrist hurt. The inkblot covers of composition notebooks would always catch my eye, like they were just waiting for me to crack them open. I also had a HUGE thing for Marissa Moss' Amelia books, due in large part to the classic covers, handwriting font, and, of course, the whole journal aspect. To this day, I often find myself in the notebook/paper section of any store, even if I'm looking for something completely unrelated, like a lint roller.

WHICH IS WHY I'm pretty obsessed with this planner, masked to look like a composition notebook slash top secret journal. Created by the Dutch duo behind Els & Nel, the Weekly Journal 2014 has a hard cover, graph paper pages (I love writing on graph paper), and a pull-out big-picture calendar. Oh, and there are only 500 copies in the world. Need I say more?

 photo Weekly-Journal-2014_1.jpg  photo Weekly-Journal-2014_3-1.jpg  photo WeeklyJournal2014_7_750.jpg  photo Weekly-Journal-2014_5.png  photo WeeklyJournal2014_6_750.jpg

Get yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis