Pretty Post | The Soph-isticate: Pretty Post

3.06.2013

Pretty Post


 photo greetings1-1.jpg Not a fashion-related post, but I just had to share these adorable cards after I saw them on Mr. Boddington's Studio. Simple, colorful, and clever?? Usually I refrain from buying greeting cards because I could just as easily make one with my own hands (see ya never Hallmark). But I have to say, Mr. B has me seriously reconsidering my tradition. One thing I know for sure? I wouldn't mind finding that 'smart cookie' card in my mailbox come graduation...

 photo greetings2_edited-1.jpg  photo greetings3_edited-1.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I love getting little cards like this in the mail! I try to remember to send hand written cards! Great post

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post!

    http://thehandbagconcept.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are adorable! But I prefer making my own cards too, when I have the time. When not, these would make a perfect substitute.:) Have a great day, sweetie.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Mr Boddington's Studio is great. I even applied for a position there once. Great post.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete

AddThis