Brights in Sight | The Soph-isticate: Brights in Sight

5.27.2012

Brights in Sight


To state the obvious, I've been on a little hiatus from this blog. Now that summer has arrived, though, the creative spark is back and ideas are floating around in my head. A lot has changed in the past few months, and it has been a whirlwind since I came back from Paris. I'm happy here in Los Angeles, with so much culture right at my fingertips. I have so many places that I want to explore here, and this blog is the perfect place to document them. Although The Soph-isticate is fashion-focused, I hate to label it as a fashion blog, simply because I have various interests and plans for this blog.

That said.. I thought a summer post should warrant a summer wish list. In my effort to stray from the neutral basics that I am so devoted to, I made sure to include plenty of brights!




(Mara Hoffman bikini, Paige jeans, Elizabeth & James denim shirt, Warby Parker sunglasses, Kate Spade clutch, Topshop sandals, Tucker silk blouse, DVF wedges, Thakoon for Nars nail polish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis