These Streets Will Make You Feel Brand New | The Soph-isticate: These Streets Will Make You Feel Brand New

11.01.2013

These Streets Will Make You Feel Brand New


Around the time I started collecting stacks on stacks of magazines and realizing that I wanted to work in fashion, I formed this dream of moving to New York. Sound familiar? Yeah, well, I guess it's a cliché for a reason. New York has occupied my mind on a daily basis since high school, like a crush you can't stop thinking about. Except now it's more like a love affair. After years and years of daydreaming, I finally made the trip to the city that never sleeps. My only regret of the visit is that I slept too much. But it was incredible, just as I'd imagined. Leaving wasn't easy, but I can't stay away for too long. Street lights, big dreams, all lookin' pretty. Jay's not kidding.



Brick buildings, crisp air, Central Park, fall leaves, BOMB FRICKIN BAGELS. What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis