Style Stalking at PFW | The Soph-isticate: Style Stalking at PFW

10.18.2011

Style Stalking at PFW

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
As I am studying abroad in Paris this semester, I took the opportunity to go wander around the Tuileries during fashion week, in the hopes of catching a glimpse of some style purveyors. I was one among many itching for a perfect shot, but mostly I enjoyed reveling in the joy that comes from such direct style inspiration (a much-needed respite from photos). Being in close proximity to this magnificent, renowned thing we call "fashion week" gave me the best kind of butterflies. I better understood that the exhausted phrase, "the fashion world," emphasis on "world," really does carry significance.

Since then, I have (physically, at least) re-entered the more mundane world that consists of homework, mid-terms, and cold weather. C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis